“AM-BITS” LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY appreciates the trust in our company. The confidentiality of your data is very important to us, which is why we strive to protect all personal data that you provide when using our site and cooperating with us.
This Policy is designed to meet the requirements of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council dated 27.04.2016 «On the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC» (Regulation (EU ) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation)), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR, and the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection” of 01.06.2010 № 2297-VI.
SCOPE OF THIS POLICY
This Policy applies to the «personal data and information» we collect through this website. «Personal data and information» in particular but not exclusively means data that personally identifies you, both individually and in combination with other information available to us.
By using this site, and giving your direct consent to the processing of personal data, you accept our Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not fill in the registration forms provided on the site, as well as information request forms.
We control the methods of collecting your personal data and determine the purposes for which personal data is used by LLC “AM-BITS”. We are the «Data Controller» for the purposes of the GDPR and other applicable data protection legislation, as well as the «Owner of personal data» within the meaning of the Law of Ukraine «On Personal Data Protection».
In terms of GDPR, we have taken all legal, organizational and technical measures to ensure the protection of your personal data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
Personal data is any information of a personal nature that allows a third party to identify an individual (data subject).
An identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier (name, surname, document number, other identifier) or by analyzing several elements of physical, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or other identity of the individual.
A personal data subject is a natural person to whom personal data relate and who can be identified or who has already been identified by this personal data.
Processing of personal data is any operation or set of operations performed with personal data or arrays of personal data with or without the use of automatic procedures, such as collection, recording, systematization, structuring, storage, modification, ordering, viewing, use, distribution or any other type of granting access to third parties, including employees of the controller or processor of personal data, as well as deletion.
PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THE SITE
In particular, but not exclusively personal identifiable information (personal data) may include your name, telephone number, e-mail address, information about the company where you work and so on. This information may be stored in our databases in connection with past or current cooperation with you or due to the fact that, in our opinion, you may be interested in receiving materials about our activities and services from us.
Impersonal identifiable information means information of a purely statistical nature, which in itself does not identify specific individuals or legal entities, and which depends on your visits to the site. For example, this information may include the IP address from which you access the Internet, the date and time of access to the site, and the address of the website from which you linked directly to the site. This information is used in summary form to increase the usefulness and attractiveness of the site to users.
PURPOSE OF INFORMATION GAINING
LLC “AM-BITS” may use personal data for the following purposes:
Provision of services and information upon request,
Providing technical assistance.
LLC “AM-BITS” meets the requirements of the GDPR, in particular:
- Clearly identifies the received personal data;
- Controls the availability of consent to receive and process personal data;
- Provides the ability to completely delete personal data;
- Depersonalizes data for further use;
- Ensures compliance with GDPR requirements of all entities that have access to personal data;
- Does not receive or process personal data on ethnic or national affiliation, philosophical, religious or political views, medical and other data with a special regime of access and storage;
- Stores data on secure media that meets the requirements of the GDPR.
LLC “AM-BITS” guarantees the protection of personal data and confidential information from accidental loss or destruction, from illegal processing, including illegal destruction or access to personal data, not provided by the terms of this Policy.
LLC “AM-BITS” uses only safe and secure resources to store confidential information and personal data, including cloud media.
We use a comprehensive data security program that includes commercially sound administrative, physical, and technological security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, unauthorized or accidental destruction, alteration, or disclosure.
Although we take commercially reasonable precautions to ensure the level of security, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of information provided over the Internet or stored in our databases against criminal interference by third parties (hacker attacks).
RIGHTS OF PERSONAL DATA SUBJECTS
Personal data subjects’ rights in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine
- to know the sources of collection, location of their personal data, purposes of their processing, location or place of residence (seat) of the owner or controller of personal data or to give a corresponding order to obtain this information to their authorized persons, except as provided by law;
- to receive information on the conditions for granting access to personal data, including information on third parties to whom their personal data is provided;
- to access to their personal data;
- to receive no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except as provided by law, an answer as to whether their personal data is processed, as well as to receive the content of such personal data;
- to make a reasoned request to the personal data owner with an objection to the processing of their personal data;
- to make a reasoned request to change or destroy their personal data by any owner and controller of personal data, if this data is processed illegally or is inaccurate;
- to protect their personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, non-provision or untimely provision, as well as to protect against the provision of information that is inaccurate or tarnishes the honor, dignity and business reputation of the physical persons;
- to apply to the Commissioner for Human Rights of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine or to the court with complaints about the processing of their personal data;
- to apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on personal data protection;
- to make reservations about the restriction of the right to process their personal data when giving consent;
- to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
- to know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
- to protect against an automated decision that has legal consequences for them.
Other Personal data subjects’ rights under the GDPR
- The right to information;
- The right to correct information about them;
- Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data and the right to be forgotten.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT TO THE TRANSMISSION AND PROCESSING OF INFORMATION
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the transfer and processing of personal data at any time. In this case, LLC “AM-BITS” is obliged to take all dependent actions to delete / transfer your personal data and take all actions necessary for the uninterrupted provision of the service. At the same time, in this case, LLC “AM-BITS” is not responsible for the quality and continuity of services.
TIME OF PROCESSING (STORAGE) OF PERSONAL DATA
LLC “AM-BITS” shall not store your data for longer than necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they are processed, or to comply with statutory requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period, LLC “AM-BITS” clarifies the nature and category of personal data, the purposes for which they are processed, and whether it is possible to achieve these purposes by other means.
Before using your personal data for direct marketing purposes (or granting permission to our departments), we will give you the opportunity to allow or prohibit such use of your information. You can exclude yourself from our direct marketing mailings at any time by sending an email or written notice to the Data Privacy Officer. Please provide your full name, address and email address so that we can find you in our mailing lists. After we receive the necessary information, we will remove you from our mailing lists. Please give us enough time to fulfill your request.
LLC “AM-BITS” may disclose confidential information and personal data to third parties solely for the purpose of providing you with services that include cases of involvement of third-party specialists, connection of third-party software. In this case, LLC “AM-BITS” is responsible for the actions of such third parties as for their own. The use of personal data is carried out only in accordance with the professional or official or employment responsibilities of such persons. These third parties are obliged not to disclose in any way the personal data entrusted to them or which have become known in connection with the performance of professional or official or labor duties. By accepting the terms of this Policy, you consent to such transfer of information to third parties.
The information may also be provided to law enforcement and other government agencies if such disclosure is required, and upon appropriate request, of which LLC “AM-BITS” notifies you immediately.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
If we become aware of unauthorized access to your personal data by any third parties, we undertake to notify you immediately.